As a small-business owner, you’re responsible for your family at home and at work. It is important to have a comprehensive insurance plan in place. If you die or become disabled, insurance can help protect your family and your business.
Do you have a good plan in place now? Ask yourself these 5 questions:
- What will happen to my business and family if I die or become disabled?
- What will happen if certain key employees die or become permanently disabled?
- How can I attract and retain the best employees?
- How can I help ensure that my business will be able to weather unforeseen financial hardships?
- What will happen to my business when I retire?
Reinig Insurance Solutions can help protect your family and business with highly competitive individual life and disability insurance. This can be purchased as personal insurance or business insurance to fund buy/sell agreements with business partners or protect key-man employees.